Homeopathic uti treatment, Signs and symptoms of UTI, Possible Causes of UTI
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in any part of your urinary system – your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. UTI is a condition in which bacteria invade and grow in the urinary tract. Most UTI involve the lower urinary tract – the bladder and the urethra. Women are at greater risk of developing a UTI than are men. Infection limited to your bladder can be painful and annoying. However, serious consequences can occur if a UTI spreads to your kidneys. The symptomatic homeopathic UTI treatment is discussed here.
Signs and symptoms of UTI
- Pain or burning during urination.
- Cloudy or bad-smelling urine, blood in the urine.
- Persistent urge of urination.
- Pain in the back or lower abdomen, fever, chills, and fatigue.
Possible Causes of UTI
- A new sex partner or multiple partners.
- Diabetes and other diseases that impair the immune system.
- Escherichia coli (E. coli), a type of bacteria commonly found in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Use of catheter by people who can’t urinate on their own .
- Use of irritating contraceptives, such as diaphragms and spermicidal agents.
- Use of birth control pills.
- Blockages in the urinary tract. Such as Kidney stones or an enlarged prostate can trap urine in the bladder and increase the risk of UTIs.
Homeopathic uti treatment
Acid Nitric – Urinary odor, frequent urge of urination, urine is little by little, intense irritation during urination, urges to urinate frequently to prevent irritation but this increases the irritation even more.
Acid Hydrofluor – Burning sensation in the urethra during and after urination.
Cannabis Indica – Inflammation of the urethra, it pains like pricking a needle, pain is extremely intense before, during and after urination. After urination, urine is excreted in drops.
Cantharis – Intolerable urging of urination, painful urination. Pain before, during and after urination. Nephritis with bloody urine. cutting and burning sensation in whole renal region. Inflammation of bladder.
Sarsaparilla – There is no irritation before or during urination, but it is very irritating at the end of urination.
Sepia – Frequent urge of urination, lower abdomen feels heavy, urine smells so bad that people can’t stay close to it. If the urine is retained for a while, then red or white sediment will appear in the urine.
Mercurius Cor – Urine is passed in drops with intense pain, burning in urethra when urinating, suppressed urination, frequent urge of urination. Intense pain in the waist. Brown, bloody urine with brick dust sediment.
Senecio Aureus – Scanty, high colored , bloody urination. Constant urging of urination. Inflammatory condition of bladder with headache.
Arsenic Alb – Scanty urination, globules of pus or blood in urine, feeling of weakness after urination.